A warm and delicious welcome to our (my) reader(s)!
This weblog is about video games in all its many forms. So please pardon us if we have misled you to believe that we are at all about food. There is much appreciation to be had for culinary delights (such as the Frankfurter, or the typical corn dog), but alas this blog only does so much as to ride on its coat-tails more than anything else.
I suppose introductions are in order. I, Wiener, have an alias that may not withstand probation. My hope is that this blog will reach far and wide to all platforms of video games. I have strong feelings and views for my hobby, so with any luck, my insight will prove an interesting article from time to time.
An aside: The blog is still (noticeably) very much under construction. I do not have excessive amounts of spare time in the week or two period to come - a great time to start blogging, indeed, but more effort will be put in soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment